The most user-friendly, reliable and cost-effective way to ensure safety, compliance and productivity.
With that combination of benefits, it's no wonder the GasAlertMicroClip is the world's most popular multi-gas detector, serving as your trusted companion in hazardous environments - keeping you safe without weighing you down.
Plus, it's the first multi-gas detector with a rating of IP68 for unmatched water protection. So you can be confident it will stand up to challenging conditions.
Choose from two detectors, both with extended 18-hour battery runtime, one-button operation and Honeywell's rigorous approach to quality:
GasAlertMicroClip XL: low up-front cost with a two-year warranty.
GasAlertMicroClip X3: three-year warranty and a new oxygen sensor that extends overall operational life expectancy.
Use our unique advanced technology for safety, compliance and productivity.
· Advanced engineering for reliable battery performance
· Reflex Technology™ automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensors to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
· Compact, lightweight and easy to use - no expertise required
· Flashing green IntelliFlash™ light for compliance at a glance
GasAlertMicroClip Standard Features:
· Guaranteed runtime for at least a 12-hour shift - down to -20°C - without compromising LEL detection of hydrogen, acetylene and other combustible gases
· Durable, rechargeable lithium polymer battery - tested to last in extreme environments
· Ergonomic and wearable - doesn't weigh you down
· Real-time gas concentrations shown on LCD
· Bright, wide-angle visual alarm bars
· IP68 rating ensures maximum protection against dust and water
· User-friendly, tamper-proof operation with just one button and intuitive LCD icons
· IntelliFlash™ light indicating detector has been bump tested and is monitoring correctly
· Self-test of sensors, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on startup
· Compatible with MicroDock II docking station for automated bump tests and calibration
· Compatible with Fleet Manager II software for reporting and fleet management
· Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
New to GasAlertMicroClip X3:
· Five-year life expectancy - plus a three-year warranty
· An all-new oxygen sensor that operates consistently for five years - with no replacement costs for the life of the detector
· Superior cost of ownership - with minimized maintenance and maximized uptime