Detail Manoverboard PainsWessex MK9 (MOB) Smoke Signal
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak
• Day and night signal attached to 4kg lifebuoy and used in an emergency to mark the position of man overboard.
• Provides 15 minutes of dense orange smoke.
• Far exceeds SOLAS requirements of 2 hours at 2 candela for light output and duration.
• Safe to use on petrol or oil covered water.
• Lithium batteries sealed for life - no annual replacement.
• Screw fit, inversion switched, LED light units.
• Automatic or manual deployment.
• Universal stainless steel mounting bracket. Usually mounted on a ships bridge wing
• Approved mounting height: 56m - but manufacturer tested to survive 100m drop into water. (SOLAS only requires 30m).
• Ideal for use on ships or rigs with high freeboard
• Height: 375mm (14.76 in)
• Diameter: 183mm (7.20 in)
• Weight: 3.3 kg (7.27 lb.)
• Weight – including bracket and angles: 3.85 kg (8.5 lb.)
• Net Explosive Content: 1.287 kg (2.84 lb)
• Lamps (bulbs): 2 x 3.6v 2.0A
• Temperature range: -30°C to +65°C
• Burning time: 15 minutes
• Colour of light: white
• Duration: 2 candela for 2 hours
• Use with lifebuoy weighing: 4.0 kg (8.82 lb.)
• Attach to lifebuoy with line: 4m (13ft) long, 9.5mm (0.37 in) diameter