Lace-up shoe available in black or brown
KRUSHERS have been designed and engineered to meet harsh working conditions. KRUSHERS are tough and strong and keep going when other safety shoes have worn out. The superior KRUSHERS TPU direct injection sole is the toughest soling material in safety footwear. Make your budget go further by wearing the long-lasting KRUSHERS brand.
All Krushers footwear is available in sizes 4 to 13 (including half sizes).
- Penetration resistance a steel midsole is permanently fi tted in the sole to reduce the risk of sharp objects penetrating through the sole
- Metatarsal protection device if permanently fi tted to the top of the boot, just behind the toecap to give the foot further protection from falling or rolling objects
- Nitrile rubber outsole gives the wear added protection from heat up to 300°C
- Slip resistant TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) outsole that exceeds minimum requirements under classifi cation “SRC” (refer results back page). Sole heat resistant to 130°C
- Antistatic designed to reduce the build up of excess static electricity while maintaining a high level of resistance to protest the wearer from live electrical circuits of up to 250 volts